What types of courses are offered?
- DreamBuilder Intensives (DBI): Similar to the renown Live Richer Challenge, intensives allow DreamBuilders to work together towards a unified goal. Throughout these 22-day, challenge-like offerings, DreamBuilders receive tasks via text message, email, and our private Facebook group. Upon completion, a specific goal is accomplished, i.e. stock purchase, the establishment and funding of a retirement account, etc.
- Ask the Expert Sessions: 1-hour long Q&A with an industry expert. These interactive lessons are driven by DreamBuilders each Sunday (excludes Federal holidays).
- **Pre-Recorded Courses: Pre-recorded courses include between 6-8 lessons. These lessons include a brief video, a written component, and one or more downloadable resources to help you apply the lesson takeaways to your life. Comprehensive quiz, included.
- **Live Courses: Live courses include 3-5 lessons. These lessons are in video format and contain one or more downloadables and/or online resources to help you apply takeaways to your life. Comprehensive quiz, included.
What does my membership include? Are there any perks or benefits?
The Dream Builder Facebook Group: The DreamBuilder Facebook group is for Live Richer Academy members only. The Academy Forum will provide an intimate place for members to share, ask questions, receive encouragement, and hold each other accountable.
Ask the Experts: The Live Richer Academy hosts weekly, one-hour Q&A sessions with financial experts. During these events, members have the opportunity to watch, learn, interact and probe the smartest minds in personal and financial development.
Budgetnista Budget Series: Academy founder, Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche hosts a monthly, one-hour live course centered around budgeting. Ask questions and have them answered live while also engaging with your Live Richer Academy peers.
Admire Series: This live series features women of admiration, each hand-selected by DreamBuilders. Hear stories of remarkable women who have experienced high-level success during this one-hour LIVE session.
Live in-person events: Receive VIP access to live events with Tiffany, The Budgetnista! DreamBuilders have the opportunity to (1) register early, (2) enjoy membership discounts and (3) receive one free book (limit: 1 book/per calendar year).
Member Directory: Access and connect with entrepreneurs, professionals, and innovators enrolled in Live Richer Academy.
How much does the Live Richer Academy cost?
- Monthly Membership: $19.97/mo. (automated recurring payments like a gym membership)
- 6-month Membership: $99.85 (1 month free with this option, $19.97 x 5 months = $99.85)
- 1-year Membership: $199.70 (you get 2 months free with this option, $19.97 x 10 months = $199.70)
A cost of $19.97 for how many months? How long is the Academy?
Can I sign up at any time?
What are some of the courses offered?
- Intensive: Starting a Small or Home Based Business
- Intensive: A Step-by-Step Guide To Buying Your First Stock
- Real Estate Investing
- How to Get Hired
- Credit Repair: Beyond the Basics
- Student Loans: What Every Borrower Should Know
- How to Keep Your Money While Sharing Your Love
- Budgetnista Small Business Series
- Successful Networking 101
- Couponing 101
- …and much more!!
Will the courses be available simultaneously or will we have to wait until after one course is over before accessing another?
Are the courses self-paced?
Once access has been established, how long are courses available? Will participants be able to go back and access a course again?
Will there be a Facebook group for members of the Academy?
Will there be a kids’ class or a class on how to get kids started with savings, etc.?
Is there access to more than just one class at a time or are they spread out over different months?
If I end membership, will I still have access to courses released when I was an active member, but not access to new courses?
Are there any tools, resources needed for the Academy?
I’d love to give memberships as gifts. Will you be offering gift membership options?
It would have been nice if we could just pay for courses in the topics we felt we needed help with or wanted to learn more about. Will you ever have an option like that so we only pay for what we need?
How many courses will be made available in the one-month membership?
Will I pay a monthly fee forever or just until the courses I want are completed?
Can’t I find similar courses for free online? What’s the difference?
Courses: They were chosen by Dream Catchers, for Dream Catchers. After surveying over 100,000 Dream Catchers, the courses in the Academy are a reflection of the most requested content. New courses will be added regularly as the suggestions pour in from you. The Academy includes detailed and self-paced 3-week courses on topics designed for you.
The Instructors: I handpicked and vetted each instructor for excellence. They are all Budgetnista-Certified, which means they all pass my Lisa Rule* (see rule at the bottom of the page). Instructors are also professionally certified, have a graduate school level of education, or have a successful business in the subject matter they teach for the Academy.
The Intention: I began The Budgetnista as an act of service to my community. I felt that financial education was not being taught in a way that was making a real difference. I launched the Live Richer Challenge because I wanted to help women worldwide be financially empowered. The Live Richer Academy was born out of your request for more.
I’ve been teaching personal finance for over 10 years and one thing I know for sure is that there can never be enough education. The Academy is the answer to: “Now what? Now that I know how to budget, save, and pay down debt because The Budgetnista taught me, now what?” It’s time for you to move to the next level. The Live Richer Academy will help to take you there while holding your hand, listening to your needs, and developing new courses as you grow.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
What if I want to cancel my monthly membership? How do I do that?
To cancel your Live Richer Academy membership:
- Login to the Academy.
- Click on your name, located in the top right-hand corner. A drop down will appear.
- Click “My Account”
- Click “Billing, “ located in the left-hand menu.
- In the “Subscriptions” section, you’ll find your current subscription.
- Click “Cancel”
How do I update my credit card information?
To update your credit card information:
- Login to the Academy.
- Click on your name, located in the top-righthand corner. A drop down will appear.
- Click, “My Account.”
- Click “Billing” located in the left-hand menu.
- Click or “Edit” credit card
- Input your updated credit information.
- Click “Update”
Can I share my membership by giving someone else my login?
*My Lisa Rule: I have 4 sisters and Lisa is the baby (well, she’s not a baby anymore). Out of all of my sisters, I’m the most protective over her. Before I share any product or service with you, it must pass my Lisa Rule. What’s the Lisa Rule? If I would not advise Lisa to use a product or service, I won’t advise you to. YOU are my Lisas. I feel protective over you and your financial journey.